The average woman’s menstrual cycle lasts four to seven days. Although a woman’s menstruation typically comes once every 28 days, her regular menstrual cycles might last anywhere between 21 and 35 days. As a healthcare center, we want to let you know that there are several common menstrual issues, like:
- When the intervals are less than the standard 21 days or more.
- Missing three or more consecutive periods.
- Significantly heavier or lighter-than-normal menstrual flow.
- Periods that are accompanied by discomfort, cramps, motion sickness, or nausea.
- Abnormal menstruation, on the other hand, is a more significant issue in public health.
Health For Nigeria is dedicated to providing aid and guidance to women and young children with their development and health. We are a non-profit organization in Lagos, Nigeria that is committed to improving primary healthcare access for all.
As a health organization in Nigeria, we know how rampant STDs and teenage pregnancies in the community. Hence, we encourage everyone to come together, educate, help, and volunteer. If you want to join hands with us in our efforts to help more children, you may also donate financial aid. Your donation will help in establishing sickbays and hiring licensed nurses and teachers to serve in rural communities. Call us to know more.