All our lecture series hosted can be found on Our YouTube page.
This lecture would be given by Professor Abimbola Akintade, the founder of Health For Nigeria and an Associate Professor and Dean of the University of Maryland, School of Nursing.
During the lecture, Professor Akintade would cover the basics on ECG and ECG assessment for Healthcare providers including but not limited to:
- Introduction to ECG
- ECG LEAD Placement
- ECG Graph Reading and Interpretation
- Normal and Abnormal ECG
- STEMI and NSTEMI
- Next Steps
- And more
Join us and Bumi Adeyera BS, RN, our guest lecturer in the second installment of our Monthly Lecture Series.
Bumi Adeyera is a nurse practitioner based in the US and the CEO of Above Standard Healthcare and Consulting. She is a certified Basic Life Support (BLS) instructor through the American Heart Association and has assisted many healthcare professionals in renewing and maintaining their BLS certification.
This lecture would cover:
- The importance of early CPR
- The basic steps of 1 and 2 rescuer CPR for adults, children and infants
- The basic steps to relieve choking for responsive and unresponsive victims over 1 year of age and for infants.
- The importance of each link in the adult and pediatric Chain of Survival
Please use similar write ups from the signup sheets for each lecture. The sign up sheets can be found on the links bit.ly/HFNMLS3, bit.ly/HFNMLS4…and so on.